Senior Citizens who do not want to settle abroad.
Those who wish to live independent of relatives.
Those who do not have relatives in India to take care of them.
Temporary accommodation for those who cannot travel or who
cannot be left alone in their houses.
Homely vegetarian food is prepared in our kitchen.Bhajans, slokas, reading sessions in the evenings and celebrations of important festivals foster physical as well as metal well being amongst members. Medical professionals are available in the locality for attending to needs of the members.
Persons of both sex with self-declaration of their social, family and financial status are considered for admission into the Home. Nominal charges based on their financial status are collected for their stay and food.
- 24*7 power backup .
- Comfortable stay.
- Nutritious vegetarian food of standard quality.
- Tamil and English dailies and weekly magazines.
- Health interaction among inmates.
- Spiritual sessions ( Bhajans, Discourses etc.)
- Recreation facilities.
- Visit to nearby temples on festival days.
- Medical Aid.